Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Intertech R&D: Share your thoughts!

James White, who oversees R&D at Intertech, is conducting a survey to help define our 2010 R&D plan. If you complete the survey, you'll be eligible to save $250 on any Intertech course.  Intertech R&D Survey.

I have been an Intertech employee for just over a year but I have been an Intertech customer since about 1998.  I started with learning COM + ATL and most recently completed the WPF course and there are about 7 other classes I have taken in between.   I have been writing software professionally since 1993 and I still take take every chance I get to step into the classroom and keep my skills sharp.  The course are terrific and the instructors are the best I have ever seen.  I highly recommend Intertech training.

No comments:

Post a Comment